- 28 ready-to-move prefabricated homes total (12 duplexes, 4 single homes)
- 21 2-bedroom homes (450-660 square feet)
- 4 1-bedroom homes (320-350 square feet)
- 3 4-bedroom homes (970 square feet)
- Bachelor suite, secondary suite, and multigenerational design layouts
- Master bedrooms with walk-out doors
- Spacious common areas, with bump-outs for additional space
- 3 & 4 piece bathrooms
- Built-in mechanical rooms (completed by Cobra Mechanical)
- Built-on decks and terraces
- Washer dryer combos
- All the Built Bison Strong features
Looking to get started on your community's housing solution? It's our mission to provide customized, durable modular housing to Indigenous peoples, particularly women and their children, in remote Northern communities who are otherwise facing homelessness by supporting clients, from proposal to project completion.
Our in-house services include proposal writing, funding application submission, transition and training, First Nation professional support, accounting and business support, and more!
Contact us and we can work with your community on housing projects from start to finish.